This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:51 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
T$A's Encounter with the game! I_vote_lcapT$A's Encounter with the game! I_voting_barT$A's Encounter with the game! I_vote_rcap 
Comet
T$A's Encounter with the game! I_vote_lcapT$A's Encounter with the game! I_voting_barT$A's Encounter with the game! I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

T$A's Encounter with the game!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue76/1000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue161/3000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty
PostSubject: T$A's Encounter with the game!   T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 pm

The screenshots of a match fought by our T$A clan members as a team!!! It was soo rewarding and sweet!!!king

Time for my sleep at almost 2am Sleep

T$A's Encounter with the game! 20100313

T$A's Encounter with the game! 20100314
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue162/1000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue218/3000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: T$A's Encounter with the game!   T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 pm

wow, you guys pwnd them, in fact, you could say you WAFFLEPWND THEM Very Happy

lol, but how come there were all those other people playing too??? :O
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue76/1000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue161/3000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: It was an unexpected glory!   T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 pm

I always wanted to win a game regardless of clan or public war with our fellow comrades. It was a lucky and sweet moment when other particular clan members joined in to play with us. It was nice friendly matches to be seen how we fought as a team rather than classify it as an official clan war. From what i see, this is the beginning of a good up-growing clan to its glory to be better as any other clan could be. I did missed rest of our absent clan members during the game due to the time zones. I hope and wish to see more team efforts and dedications for the future matches regardless of clan or public.

Note: I wish to thank |GGA| clan for their participation in this game with us. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue162/1000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue218/3000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: T$A's Encounter with the game!   T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:05 pm

lol Very Happy you sound so serious Comet Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
Nitemare
Clan Fan

Character sheet
Class: Nympho Nympho
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue71/1000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (71/1000)
T$A's Encounter with the game! Left_bar_bleue116/3000T$A's Encounter with the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (116/3000)

PostSubject: Re: T$A's Encounter with the game!   T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Nice work guys! I will upload some random screenies of mine up on Esnips when i get home Razz I will put them in a new topic in the creative thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T$A's Encounter with the game!   T$A's Encounter with the game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T$A's Encounter with the game!
Page 1 of 1