The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! I_vote_lcap.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! I_voting_bar.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! I_vote_rcap 
Comet
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! I_vote_lcap.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! I_voting_bar.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.'s maps! Ideas Welcome!

Go down 
+4
BAREBACK
Comet
macm007
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief
Chief

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue42/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue81/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:36 am

Hey guys, as you all (hopefully) know I'm a somewhat experienced mapmaker. I've got several fans, one of them is our very own, Mr.Comet! lol! Anyways, here are some screenies of my maps...

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

This is a neat shot shows the mountainous side of road, from below the forest.

This shows the tunnel built in, which has a small peaking hole towards the mountain, which makes it a wonderful sniping spot.

This shows the water frontier of the map. You can see that there are several ways to cross the river, like trough the piping, but generally, the main ROAD is used, which gives it its name.

This image shows half of the map, but I must warn my clan members, in this map, there are 7 hidden sniping spots, 1 of them is a terribly noob one, however, all of them are in-genuinely built in... cyclops

This is less of an actual map, it shows the ability to create nature maps using the CUBE engine. Notice the bushes...

The same map, exept it shows another side of it, with a very uncommon grass in Assault-Cube... true beauty...

This map, is a small one, but it shows extreme capabilities of the CUBE engine. The map contains a buttload of ambient sounds, details, and lighting effects. Unfortunately, in order for the map to work on the average computer, it had to be small to show that gigantic kind of effects. Tunnels, second floors, too much, so it's only a 2vs2 map. Notice the sky, it is not the default setting.

Same map, except shows A (out of many) the second floor. This map by the way, is named Constricted, which goes well with it's size...

This ain't one of my maps, but you should notice something odd here... what is it??? If you didn't notice it's an M14!!! Lol, includes a custom sound, which is much more user friendly rather than that explosion soud the normal assault rifle makes... hehe... by the way, if you guys haven't realised, when I play AC, i dont see the health and the ammo icons, i turened them off... haha, I only play with the crosshair, which tells me, look your about to die, you don't need to know you have 30% health, you're just dieying!!! Lol...

Anyways, guys, i want to know any Ideas you have for me, I already got two ideas from Mr.Comet, but not everyone. Please post something, and don't tell me to make a desert map, I hate ******* desert maps....

Thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
macm007
Captain
Captain
macm007

Character sheet
Class: Pirate Pirate
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue20/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue57/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (57/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 am

nice maps dude ( dot or . ?? i don't know how to call you Suspect ) i hope to play them soon.

i think maps and ac versions should be downloadable on the site affraid
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue76/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue161/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 am

Nice maps. love the nature(good for sniping in hidden spots) in the maps cheers keep up the good work bro sunny
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
BAREBACK
Chief
Chief
BAREBACK

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue31/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (31/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue68/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (68/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:15 am

really nice maps cat
Back to top Go down
Nitemare
Clan Fan

Character sheet
Class: Nympho Nympho
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue71/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (71/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue116/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (116/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 am

If you want i could set up a p2p downloader type thing for you guys to upload maps and then downoad them. I feel kinda useless. I want to contribute something so it makes me seem like a good future clan member.

Last edited by Nitemare on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chief
Chief

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue42/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue81/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 am

or I could just post the links to a 3rd party server with the .cfg files... hehe pirat
Back to top Go down
EvilErv
Colonel
Colonel
EvilErv

Character sheet
Class: Gunner Gunner
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue45/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue1000/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 am

If you get them done I will put them in the map rotation.

Thanks,
Erv

BTW. I edited this Cause i was wrote some mumbo jumbo (Just woke up)
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue76/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue161/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 am

I agree with evilerv, the first place for our dot(no offense bro for callin u like that) to showcase his talents on maps to the AC community is by first trying it on our clan server(s) afro

p.s evilerv- better restrict the custom maps on our server. too many hacks, and such maps around in servers lately.
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
Lateralus
Private
Private
Lateralus

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue24/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue63/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (63/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Great looking maps Dot. I can't wait to check em out..
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue162/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue218/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 pm

really good maps dot, but wouldn't it lag insanely on servers? :O
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
Lateralus
Private
Private
Lateralus

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue24/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue63/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (63/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm

I don't kow how interested anyone else is in making maps (or how many of you already do), but it's something I'd like to jump into. If someone has time to give me a few basic lessons, i would be grateful. I think I can learn best by actually seeing the work being done. Eventually we could pull in the whole clan to do some coop edits or something.
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue162/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue218/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Lateralus i'd be happy to teach you some basics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Private
Private
Lateralus

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks waffle! i've been playing around a little bit with the editor. having trouble placing objects and getting the entities in the right places. i.e miraculously climbing up huge walls while there's a defunct ladder right next to it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 pm

hahaha alright Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nitemare
Clan Fan

Character sheet
Class: Nympho Nympho
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue71/1000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (71/1000)
.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Left_bar_bleue116/3000.'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Empty_bar_bleue  (116/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Dot, m4n, c4n 1 h4s t3h M14? 4nd t3h cu5t0m s0unD?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Chief

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am

Ok, about the maps and the m14, I'm going to make a .Zip file, upload it to a server, and then basically include some instruction on what you should do to have my maps and mods... and by the way, Road is still in Beta form. And no, like I said, the map has a buttload of detail, but it's small, which counteracts the lag. If you had a bigger map, then yes it would lag with such a concentration of detail. The point of the map was to make an incredibly detailed map, which can run in most computers.
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 am

lol i already had the m14 Very Happy i don't use it much though Razz
Back to top Go down
Chief
Chief

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:37 am

OK here are the files! This is Nitemare's idea for a server, so if it don't work, throw the tomatoes at him. Just scroll down and you'll see the file. Download it, open it, and then read the text file, so that you know what to do.
Here's the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Ideas Welcome!   .'s maps! Ideas Welcome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.'s maps! Ideas Welcome!
Page 1 of 1