The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
To all AC Server admin(s) I_vote_lcapTo all AC Server admin(s) I_voting_barTo all AC Server admin(s) I_vote_rcap 
Comet
To all AC Server admin(s) I_vote_lcapTo all AC Server admin(s) I_voting_barTo all AC Server admin(s) I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

To all AC Server admin(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
To all AC Server admin(s) Left_bar_bleue76/1000To all AC Server admin(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
To all AC Server admin(s) Left_bar_bleue161/3000To all AC Server admin(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

To all AC Server admin(s) Empty
PostSubject: To all AC Server admin(s)   To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:39 am

.Cs and -wx something clans invited for 2vs2 war. unfortunately despite the 2 servers running for =SA= clan. passwords didn't match nor wasn't able to connect using admin connect on ac.scratch
It would very useful to paste the IP address and the password in a separate Sticky post being updated regularly by the respective server admin(s) in our forums. So that it can be utilized by the rest of the clan admins and members. Hope you guys can organize this server information in time and avoid any clan wars/fights in near future.

Thanks...

P.S 1 server named public server and a 3/3 server called match/arena would be nice to differentiate when searching.
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
EvilErv
Colonel
Colonel
EvilErv

Character sheet
Class: Gunner Gunner
Level=# Of Posts:
To all AC Server admin(s) Left_bar_bleue45/1000To all AC Server admin(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
To all AC Server admin(s) Left_bar_bleue1000/3000To all AC Server admin(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: To all AC Server admin(s)   To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 am

if using mine. Mine is SA #1 Anyway one of the admin password is "yourmama" just go in there and kick people and make it private. But they won't like it cause we al have home servers. SO they are going to have a degree of lag.
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
To all AC Server admin(s) Left_bar_bleue162/1000To all AC Server admin(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
To all AC Server admin(s) Left_bar_bleue218/3000To all AC Server admin(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: To all AC Server admin(s)   To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 pm

my server password (when its up) is morello, and that is to Public Server #2
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all AC Server admin(s)   To all AC Server admin(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all AC Server admin(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan :: Clan General :: Admin Section-
Jump to: