The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao I_vote_lcapIdeas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao I_voting_barIdeas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao I_vote_rcap 
Comet
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao I_vote_lcapIdeas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao I_voting_barIdeas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilErv
Colonel
Colonel
EvilErv

Character sheet
Class: Gunner Gunner
Level=# Of Posts:
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue45/1000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue1000/3000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/3000)

Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty
PostSubject: Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao   Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:33 pm

WAFFLE DUDE. You have got to do me a huge favor. And give me permissions on here so I can clean up the forums. Im not trying to be an ass or anything, but honestly it looks like YOU MADE IT hahahah JK JK.

Another thing does this off Multi-Language support. For example that American Div Forums whould say AMERICANO blah blah like SPanish and then to Japanese BLAH BLAH so that people at least know where to go. I understand we would have to Translate those words to change for each person. IF you dont understood what I jsut said NEITHER DO I Razz LMAO.

Another thing. The Recruting limit, I dont like it. I agree with Mac and think the more the merrier (NUKS WORDS lmao). If we get big in a Div its up to that DIV admin to control it anyway he/she can. For example if mine get over 8 or 10. Nuk will be a Mini Admin for the DIV or Co-Admin blah blah.

Servers another issue. If you let me Ill make the scripts for each person that wants to host a server, But they will have rules on what they have to have. For example if I make the scripts for people the name and number continuation will stay. And I will also give the Ban lists, Admin Passwords, they will also have to make an Incoming folder so that people dont have to always type send map and get map. I am look for Unformity.

Another Idea is using Military Rankings to show ranks of people. Like Waffle would be a general and so on. I dont know about that yet.
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue162/1000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue218/3000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao   Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:59 pm

lol, im SERGEANT WAFFLEPWN :O

anyway, i agree with alot of things you said, but what would you like to change with the site? Sad
i put lots of work into it :'( *sniff* u mek meh crai :'(
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue76/1000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue161/3000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao   Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 am

I currently take care of being admin for irc channel, clan member roster update, applicant game tester, giving backup to the clan wars whenever there is shortage of manpower. And still i don't feel like i've done the best i can for the clan. i dont wanna hold the co-admin status for fun nor just because i entered to this clan next to wafflepwn or being 1st from asia. I'm all ears for criticisms to improve myself and if you believe i should give way for another person as co-admin with more potential for the sake of clan. im more than glad to accept it. I expect a reply from all of co-admins and wafflepwn as well.

P.S I like evilerv's suggestion about the recruitment not being limited. it should be co-admins responsibility for the div's performance and order. As for the rank, nice one. king

We should 'appoint' co-admins, certain tasks holders officially for every few months based on vote of admin(s).
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
EvilErv
Colonel
Colonel
EvilErv

Character sheet
Class: Gunner Gunner
Level=# Of Posts:
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue45/1000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue1000/3000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao   Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:36 pm

HAHAHAAH Comet dude your fine. The way that I feel this should be is that the ADMIN has hardly anything to do He has already done his work getting this organised, no problems should come to Waffle at all, only very serious ones. And Comet shouldnt even get many problems also. It should be up to the CONTINENTAL ADMINS to control ever aspect of our division. And if we do that then there should be no serious issues. And even id there are then Comet will be the deciding factors. Now this is not taking waffle out of the equation but this is how Chain Of Command works. This is my theory and I stand by it. All comet should really have to do is listen to us CONTINENTAL ADMINS whine LMAO.

Thanks,
Erv
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue162/1000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Left_bar_bleue218/3000Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao   Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:30 am

alrighty then Very Happy but please try to also run as many problems by me anyway Wink im all ears for goss lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao   Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas/Complaints ERV IS AN ASS lmao
Page 1 of 1