The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
T$A Application:P I_vote_lcapT$A Application:P I_voting_barT$A Application:P I_vote_rcap 
Comet
T$A Application:P I_vote_lcapT$A Application:P I_voting_barT$A Application:P I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

T$A Application:P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

T$A Application:P Empty
PostSubject: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:21 am

Well I guess T$R changed its name to T$A . Btw it's _-Elevate-_ and I changed my in-game name..

1: Steve
2: LaZy_J0ker
3: USA
4: 14
5: I always try my best in AC and I'm normally one of the top scorers.
6: 2 or 3 months :S
7: wafflepwn and Cr0w
8: Haven't been in another clan..

PS: I can only get on once a week due to school, and it's 3 am as I write this so I guess I'm gonna go to bed now. Later
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A Application:P Left_bar_bleue162/1000T$A Application:P Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
T$A Application:P Left_bar_bleue218/3000T$A Application:P Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:30 am

man you got it all wrong Very Happy
im happy that you're applying, but im just saying T$R is still going,
the website link is http://tsr-clan-forum.tk/
this is the sniper alliance Very Happy
i used to be in T$R but yeah.... it kinda broke down a bit lol :p
but i know they're recruiting, and i don't want to be accused of taking any of their members Very Happy
but iff you still want to apply for T$A then i'll be happy to test you whenever you're available Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:33 am

Ohman. My bad :/ Didn't quite know. Sorry about that. And yeah I would like to join T$A too because T$R never got back to me but oh well. Just give me a time on the weekend to tryout. >_< Like tomorrow would be good.

Last edited by LaZy_J0ker on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A Application:P Left_bar_bleue162/1000T$A Application:P Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
T$A Application:P Left_bar_bleue218/3000T$A Application:P Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 am

so you aren't applying for T$A? :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:36 am

Yeah I'm gonna apply for T$A ... FTW
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 am

sweet! Very Happy lol
are you able to go on now? i can test you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:37 am

Yeah dude definitly.
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:38 am

okay search me Very Happy im |T$A|wafflepwn
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 am

okay, this guy is good Very Happy
he HAX THOUGH! :O
lol jks
he has a yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 pm

So how many more yes's must I have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Oh yeah, and how do I get a picture up? o.o
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 pm

well, you need ONE MORE YES :O lol the suspense is intense Very Happy
and to get a picture up, you click profile in that little toolbar line below the big "THE SNIPER ALLIANCE CLAN" picture.
Then from there, you should see a line of words saying "Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Topic being watched" and there you click avatar Very Happy
from there its self explanatory Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A Application:P Left_bar_bleue76/1000T$A Application:P Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
T$A Application:P Left_bar_bleue161/3000T$A Application:P Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:01 am

LaZy_J0ker - Meet me at |SWE| 2/2 server at 6AM-7AM(GMT) time at 28/Feb for a clan test.
Note: Server choice is subject to change at last minute due to server availability. Exclamation

Last edited by Comet on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 am

i dont think he can go on yet Comet, he said he was grounded for getting a virus on one of his comps :O
so he won't be on for a while Sad
but test him as soon as he gets back Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Well I can try to get on at that time, the only way my parents let me get on now is if I tell them I have homework and I need a computer to use so I try to get a little sneak at the website and notificate my appearance for the day....Also I'm in Mountain time so what time is that in GMT time >_<
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

lol GMT time is that red clock on the sidebar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
T$A Application:P Left_bar_bleue76/1000T$A Application:P Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
T$A Application:P Left_bar_bleue161/3000T$A Application:P Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Technical assistance   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 am

LaZy_J0ker wrote:
Well I can try to get on at that time, the only way my parents let me get on now is if I tell them I have homework and I need a computer to use so I try to get a little sneak at the website and notificate my appearance for the day....Also I'm in Mountain time so what time is that in GMT time >_<

I let you know some simple steps to know your GMT difference in a windows operation system.
1) Use your mouse to double click your "time" in the task bar.
2) In Date and Time properties window, Select "Time zone" tab.
3) Here, you see your GMT difference
4) (Optional)Post your GMT difference here if you still don't understand the timing difference.

Hope that helps. study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Well what GMT time? like I'm GMT Mountain time... Also my parents cooled off about me breaking their computer. Also if you could test me anytime between thurs-sat then that would be great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Ohman.
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 pm

LaZy_J0ker - Pls catch me/other members on our clan's IRC to fix a test match bro. Pls mention your possible time/dates available for the test match:)

im available roughly around 1.30pm-2.30pm/3.30pm(GMT) on ac.
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: My result   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:25 am

Game: TOSOK( 1vs1)
Duration:15mins..
My Verdict:Candidate Acceptable.
[I have the screenshot for proof for the test match] king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 am

Oh wow, how long this took to get in the clan >_<. Well thanks Comet and waffle for letting this happen. I'm so glad this long application can end...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T$A Application:P   T$A Application:P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T$A Application:P
Page 1 of 1