The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) I_vote_lcapTo wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) I_voting_barTo wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Comet
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) I_vote_lcapTo wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) I_voting_barTo wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Left_bar_bleue76/1000To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Left_bar_bleue161/3000To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY)   To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Wafflepwn/Other Admins- Macm007's local time and GMT time is exactly "same". Therefore im the only admin awake & available/practical to test this candidate. Evilerv suggested that since local timing varies to a great length for the individuals/candidates with exceptional time zones. Letting a single admin enlisting them into the clan be the only solution to it. Please decide asap to my recommendations to avoid delaying the recruitment.

Note: candidate will be tested by multiple admins if candidate's time zone falls into admin(s) favorable time. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Left_bar_bleue162/1000To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Left_bar_bleue218/3000To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY)   To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:21 am

yeah im for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
Lateralus
Private
Private
Lateralus

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Left_bar_bleue24/1000To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Left_bar_bleue63/3000To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/3000)

PostSubject: Re: To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY)   To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 pm

I think that makes sense. Maybe just run it by the other admins in case one of them has some previous knowledge about the potential recruit.

i.e. saw the subject hiding in the well and touching himself on the desert map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY)   To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To wafflepwn and admins(ONLY)
Page 1 of 1