The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
    Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
    Top posters
    wafflepwn
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! I_vote_lcap.'s Music:Anthem Idea! I_voting_bar.'s Music:Anthem Idea! I_vote_rcap 
    Comet
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! I_vote_lcap.'s Music:Anthem Idea! I_voting_bar.'s Music:Anthem Idea! I_vote_rcap 
    Nitemare
    EvilErv
    Lateralus
    BAREBACK
    macm007
    Cr0w
    bruninho
    Latest topics
    » Ferret_TheRus
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

.'s Music:Anthem Idea!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Chief
    Chief

Character sheet
    Class: Ninja Ninja
    Level=# Of Posts:
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue42/1000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
    Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue81/3000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty
    PostSubject: .'s Music:Anthem Idea!   .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 am

Hey guys I got 3 songs I made uploaded into that link below. The 3 of them are meant to be anthems for our clan, I believe 'Edge' will win. If you use Macintosh, then find a converter online and convert those files, I can't help with that... Oh and by the way when you get to Esnips there is a music player there, so you dont have to really download the song, just listen it from there... however, that player doesn't let you witness the fact that the songs are loop-able without any gaps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd like to have a vote on these and the one that wins will get a special post on my work.

Comet knows already but I plan on making a Manga video of our clan, and how we own. This means that the video will need a song to fit it's background, so I need one of these songs chosen before I go and make the video. Thanks guys.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by . on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The song Edge has been updated to fit the anime video.)
    Back to top Go down
    EvilErv
    Colonel
    Colonel
    EvilErv

Character sheet
    Class: Gunner Gunner
    Level=# Of Posts:
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue45/1000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue1000/3000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s Music:Anthem Idea!   .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Why don't you hold up a little. Nuk and Mac are making a full blown song (Lyrics and all). Give them a chance and then try to work that into your video, If it is good that is Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Lateralus
    Private
    Private
    Lateralus

Character sheet
    Level=# Of Posts:
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue24/1000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue63/3000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (63/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s Music:Anthem Idea!   .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 pm

I found this song awhile ago. I don't know what the status on the anthem is macm? check this song out.. it truly is an epic song. really.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Back to top Go down
    Comet
    General
    General
    Comet

Character sheet
    Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
    Level=# Of Posts:
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue76/1000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue161/3000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s Music:Anthem Idea!   .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Lateralus wrote:
    I found this song awhile ago. I don't know what the status on the anthem is macm? check this song out.. it truly is an epic song. really.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One word for this song, awesome!

P.S I like edge by dot's.
    Back to top Go down
    http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
    Lateralus
    Private
    Private
    Lateralus

Character sheet
    Level=# Of Posts:
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue24/1000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue63/3000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (63/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s Music:Anthem Idea!   .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 pm

my bad, i missed the part about dot actually composing those songs.. they're awesome. nevermind the link i posted. Great job dot! And i second 'the edge'.
    Back to top Go down
    Chief
    Chief

Character sheet
    Level=# Of Posts:
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue42/1000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
    .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Left_bar_bleue81/3000.'s Music:Anthem Idea! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s Music:Anthem Idea!   .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am

Thanks all, remember that the song maybe updated... so check this post occasionally.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .'s Music:Anthem Idea!   .'s Music:Anthem Idea! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.'s Music:Anthem Idea!
    Page 1 of 1