The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! I_vote_lcapEvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! I_voting_barEvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Comet
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! I_vote_lcapEvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! I_voting_barEvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Lol this is in game inspired, I made this just for you Evilerv ^_^ we all know how you like to "come up the rear" and flank kill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahahaha like u said "much love bro, much love"

OWNED
Back to top Go down
EvilErv
Colonel
Colonel
EvilErv

Character sheet
Class: Gunner Gunner
Level=# Of Posts:
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue45/1000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/3000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:04 pm

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO. ADMIN ABUSE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA dude your awesome.
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue162/1000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue218/3000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 pm

LAWL PWND
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ah ... that was worth it....... now im bored..... HEY! who wants a userbar??? or user brick :DDDDD??
Back to top Go down
Nitemare
Clan Fan

Character sheet
Class: Nympho Nympho
Level=# Of Posts:
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue71/1000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (71/1000)
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue116/3000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (116/3000)

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:07 am

Me i do! I DO! Can you make me one but have Nitemare spelt Nit3mar3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: YEA   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 am

YEA OK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nitemares userbar   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope u like it ._. i dont have photoshop only paint.net xD I know you like disturbed so i used the evil face from ten thousand fists album cover. and what nitemare isnt a nitemare without INVERTED COLOOORRSSS :DD
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue76/1000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue161/3000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Nukepwr- can i have one of those for myself??? Rolling Eyes

P.S The Signature feature is now active in our forum alien
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Yea but yours has to be EPIC! cuz ur admin
lol gnna take some time
Back to top Go down
Nitemare
Clan Fan

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue71/1000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (71/1000)
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue116/3000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (116/3000)

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:47 pm

n*****, cos its a GIF or what ever, do i just save it like a normal picture? Cos when i save it, it saves as a BMP.
Back to top Go down
Nitemare
Clan Fan

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Can someone make a tutorial on how to actually set it as my signiture? Like make it step by step please..
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue76/1000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue161/3000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Nitemare wrote:
Can someone make a tutorial on how to actually set it as my signiture? Like make it step by step please..

Forum(After logging in)
Select Profile in tab->Select Signature link->From there you can see it! That's it. study
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/

PostSubject: Reply   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:03 am

Ok first of all yes its a .gif needs to be saved as such, I can give it to u through instant messenger or sometihng.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Try getting it here , right click then SAVE AS and where it says bmp or files or somthing click and look for .gif Very Happy then do what comet said to, and you should have it.
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue162/1000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue218/3000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:03 am

im happy just as long as mine doesn't have blue waffle in it Neutral lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilErv
Colonel
Colonel
EvilErv

Character sheet
Class: Gunner Gunner
Level=# Of Posts:
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue45/1000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/3000EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 am

LMFAO. Blue Waffle for the win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:33 am

B-Waffle, Just for that your getting a blue waffle in ur admin userbar, now the vagina one but a blue waffle for sure.
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 am

LAWL

just as long as i dont see something with several living bacterium growing on it, im fine. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!   EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EvilErv and his GAYNESS!!!!
Page 1 of 1