The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
    Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
    Top posters
    wafflepwn
    Lateralus on Hiatus I_vote_lcapLateralus on Hiatus I_voting_barLateralus on Hiatus I_vote_rcap 
    Comet
    Lateralus on Hiatus I_vote_lcapLateralus on Hiatus I_voting_barLateralus on Hiatus I_vote_rcap 
    Nitemare
    EvilErv
    Lateralus
    BAREBACK
    macm007
    Cr0w
    bruninho
    Latest topics
    » Ferret_TheRus
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
    Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Lateralus on Hiatus

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Lateralus
    Private
    Private
    Lateralus

Character sheet
    Class: Ninja Ninja
    Level=# Of Posts:
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue24/1000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
    Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue63/3000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (63/3000)

Lateralus on Hiatus Empty
    PostSubject: Lateralus on Hiatus   Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:07 am

Hey Everyone. Sorry it's been so long since I've been around. Just wanted to let everyone know that I' still alive Razz Just got the newsletter and am happy to see the wheels starting to turn on the organizational aspect. You might see me pop in every now in again in the game but i cannot promise to be at every Sunday meeting or now. So I guess that classifies me as inactive for the time being Take care guys and good luck!
    Back to top Go down
    Comet
    General
    General
    Comet

Character sheet
    Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
    Level=# Of Posts:
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue76/1000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue161/3000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: hi bro   Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 am

Hi bro, Good to see you and glad you're happy about the resolutions in place by the meeting. Its for the best interests for our clan's development. As for the meeting, The meeting is held by General/Colonel for Captains/Chief for all divisions to discuss divisional and clan issues at one place, one time. Therefore other clan members are not required to be present. Guys with administrative posts have to lose a part of their time on 1st Sunday of every month. In your case, Evilerv and Tyrael will represent your division. So be cool bro. I understand not everyone are free all the time depending on lot of factors. so we rotate the positions based on that profile and past performance. Hope to see you often bro. Take care.

regards. king
    Back to top Go down
    http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
    wafflepwn
    Admin
    Admin
    wafflepwn

Character sheet
    Level=# Of Posts:
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue162/1000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue218/3000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus on Hiatus   Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:53 am

thats fine dude, dont worry about it Very Happy come back whenever you want hehe, but just make sure its within 2 weeks ;D
    Back to top Go down
    https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
    Chief
    Chief

Character sheet
    Level=# Of Posts:
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue42/1000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue81/3000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus on Hiatus   Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 am

Last time I saw you was in my application Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Lateralus
    Private
    Private
    Lateralus

Character sheet
    Level=# Of Posts:
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue24/1000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (24/1000)
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue63/3000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (63/3000)

PostSubject: Lateralus is active   Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Just wanna let you guys know that i'm back and reporting for duty. Lateralus on Hiatus Ownage10
    Back to top Go down
    Lateralus
    Private
    Private
    Lateralus

Character sheet
    Level=# Of Posts:

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus on Hiatus   Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:21 pm

What we all know now is that I can hold my own against noobs. lol!
    Back to top Go down
    wafflepwn
    Admin
    Admin
    wafflepwn

Character sheet
    Level=# Of Posts:
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue162/1000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
    Lateralus on Hiatus Left_bar_bleue218/3000Lateralus on Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus on Hiatus   Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm

awesome Very Happy:D:D
    Back to top Go down
    https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus on Hiatus   Lateralus on Hiatus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lateralus on Hiatus
    Page 1 of 1