The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_vote_lcapInvitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_voting_barInvitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_vote_rcap 
Comet
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_vote_lcapInvitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_voting_barInvitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.

Go down 
4 posters

Select the banner to be replaced.
Comet
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_vote_lcap50%Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Waffle
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_vote_lcap50%Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue76/1000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue161/3000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty
PostSubject: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:28 am

Anyone who wants to create banners/avatars/signatures/wallpapers/etc regarding for the clan are welcomed to post it here. Best looking banner voted for(later) will be updated in our website. Thanking you.

regards,

Last edited by Comet on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
Chief
Chief

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue42/1000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue81/3000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:14 am

HEY MR.COMET, YOU PUT MY AVATAR ON! Very Happy

I thought you would go for the girl not the gun, oh well, what suits you best! cheers
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue76/1000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue161/3000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: My contribution.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:51 am

This is the first time i created a banner for a website. so please no cruel comments. thanks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue162/1000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue218/3000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 am

hmm... i think its a bit blurry :S nice work though Very Happy what did you use to make it? Very Happy
i'll try make one too ;D
get anyone who can make one, to make one iff they want, then we'll vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
EvilErv
Colonel
Colonel
EvilErv

Character sheet
Class: Gunner Gunner
Level=# Of Posts:
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue45/1000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue1000/3000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 am

I'm going to reiterate this topic. WE NEED BANNERS. So anyone and everyone make one plz.

Erv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:06 pm

... Dot?, you calling comet gay?

"I thought you would go for the girl not the gun, oh well, what suits you best!" ? hmm.....
Back to top Go down
wafflepwn
Admin
Admin
wafflepwn

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue162/1000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (162/1000)
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue218/3000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (218/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you should be able to see my banner idea there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tsa-ac.forumotion.com
Chief
Chief

Character sheet
Level=# Of Posts:
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue42/1000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Left_bar_bleue81/3000Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 am

Tyrael- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check that out and you will see...

Sorry if you got the wrong impression.

And sorry for having to post a link to another post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 am

lol was just jokin bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.   Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitation for project of creating New banner for the clan.
Page 1 of 1