The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
    Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
    Top posters
    wafflepwn
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship I_vote_lcapCancel App/Resignation of clanship I_voting_barCancel App/Resignation of clanship I_vote_rcap 
    Comet
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship I_vote_lcapCancel App/Resignation of clanship I_voting_barCancel App/Resignation of clanship I_vote_rcap 
    Nitemare
    EvilErv
    Lateralus
    BAREBACK
    macm007
    Cr0w
    bruninho
    Latest topics
    » Ferret_TheRus
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Cancel App/Resignation of clanship

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Comet
    General
    General
    Comet

Character sheet
    Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
    Level=# Of Posts:
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Left_bar_bleue76/1000Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
    Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
    Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Left_bar_bleue161/3000Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Empty
    PostSubject: Cancel App/Resignation of clanship   Cancel App/Resignation of clanship Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 am

For Applicants:
    For any reasons that you wish to cancel the application applied here. You are to post a message of your cancellation so that we can move on. Besides, it ain't good manners to keep someone wondering over your application status.
    [No interaction by applicants at forum/irc for a week may get their application canceled]

For clan Members:
    Resignations will be expected to be posted/filed in forum 1 week before the date of resignation to facilitate the necessary administrative tasks. This 1 week is also for you to consult and discuss over your decision in-case we can come to an arrangement to avoid it as much possible.

Thank you.

Regards, king
    Back to top Go down
    http://tsa-irc.webs.com/

Cancel App/Resignation of clanship
    Page 1 of 1