The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
.'s maps! Newmap and info! I_vote_lcap.'s maps! Newmap and info! I_voting_bar.'s maps! Newmap and info! I_vote_rcap 
Comet
.'s maps! Newmap and info! I_vote_lcap.'s maps! Newmap and info! I_voting_bar.'s maps! Newmap and info! I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.'s maps! Newmap and info!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief
Chief

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Left_bar_bleue42/1000.'s maps! Newmap and info! Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Left_bar_bleue81/3000.'s maps! Newmap and info! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

.'s maps! Newmap and info! Empty
PostSubject: .'s maps! Newmap and info!   .'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:26 am

Hey guys, I just made a new map, it's urban, mixed with nature. A low requisition map, almost anyone can play it (I've tested it) and it looks good. It's called Shipment! Here are the screenies:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

This image shows the basics, it a bunch of containers, surrounded by nature.

Here we can see that you can actually 'go in' the containers...

And by the way, that container that you see in on top of two others in a diagonal direction... that was very hard to make... Sad But it looks cool Cool

Guys, by the way I've just realised that maps sometimes should have a story begind them so... im gonna give the stories for all the maps which are in the zip file link below...

Road: CLA boards of a helicopter and quickly find themselves under heavy sniper fire. They move into the woods and hold on for the rest of the ride, fighting against RVFS, who are gurading a mountain, which is a very strategical place to put an artillery. CLA needs this land to attack RVFS in a long range manner.

Constricted: RVFS is trapped in a very tactical location in the center of a city. They are in a cross alley pathway, which has communication interfaces that send to secret information to other RVFS bases. CLA is here to take over these interfaces, but by the time they find the alley, RVFS has already closed down the terminals, and have began to gear up for their departure. But buth teams, find themselves Constricted.

Shipment: The RVFS has bought some special drugs which they plan on giving to their soldiers to make them stronger, and faster. They have ordered these drugs in as a Shipment in the center of a valley in the Grand Canyon. Little do they know, that in one of their containers, there is party full of CLA soldiers waiting to fight, at night.

woodsDemo doesn't have a story cuz well, its a demo Very Happy
Evilerv, if you want to use any of these maps I recommend you use only ac_constricted and Shipment, because Road is yet a Beta, it has various errors.

Anyways, here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just scroll down and click on the ZIP image, wait for a new page to appear and then click download
Again, if this doesn't work, throw the tomatoes at Nitemare!

Guys, I know it may look similar to the last Zip file, but please download this anyways, because I've removed the last ZIP and posted this one. That means the other link, will also show you the same ZIP, but not the old one, if you downloaded it... by the way, the m14 is also available in this ZIP... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Newmap and info!   .'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:55 am

Awesome Very Happy santa its like christma all over again !! santa lol!
Back to top Go down
Comet
General
General
Comet

Character sheet
Class: Mutated Human Mutated Human
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Left_bar_bleue76/1000.'s maps! Newmap and info! Empty_bar_bleue  (76/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
.'s maps! Newmap and info! Left_bar_bleue161/3000.'s maps! Newmap and info! Empty_bar_bleue  (161/3000)

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Newmap and info!   .'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Nice maps dot bro, but shipment, need some landscape to broaden its map size. nothing to complain about the designs and the natures. all too perfect!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://tsa-irc.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Newmap and info!   .'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:06 pm

These maps are awesome, and its awesome we have map makers, to capture the style that we play and put it in a map xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .'s maps! Newmap and info!   .'s maps! Newmap and info! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.'s maps! Newmap and info!
Page 1 of 1