The Sniper Alliance Assault Cube Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a piece of =SA='s History. Maybe the most important of it all. This is the beginning and the most forgotten. Erv has control of this website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC(Chatroom)
Admins don't forget to show up at the meetings. Meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at 7:00 GMT. Next meeting will be April,4,2010 7:00 GMT.
Division Admins, Please start challenging other clans to matches.
Stay Active in forums and/or IRC!!!
GMT TIME

Official Clan Time

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am
Shoutbox

ShoutMix chat widget
Top posters
wafflepwn
.'s maps in production! Status report! I_vote_lcap.'s maps in production! Status report! I_voting_bar.'s maps in production! Status report! I_vote_rcap 
Comet
.'s maps in production! Status report! I_vote_lcap.'s maps in production! Status report! I_voting_bar.'s maps in production! Status report! I_vote_rcap 
Nitemare
EvilErv
Lateralus
BAREBACK
macm007
Cr0w
bruninho
Latest topics
» Ferret_TheRus
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 am by BAREBACK

» BERSERKER APPLY ^^
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am by Comet

» Hymn of the Lateral Mind XXX 18+!
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:35 am by .

» .'s Music:Anthem Idea!
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:34 am by .

» NEW CLAN WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 am by Comet

» Recruit me please!!!
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 pm by Guest

» N3LA FTw.......?
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm by Lateralus

» As much as i like posting crap comments..
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 pm by wafflepwn

» Help a friend
.'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.'s maps in production! Status report!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief
Chief

Character sheet
Class: Ninja Ninja
Level=# Of Posts:
.'s maps in production! Status report! Left_bar_bleue42/1000.'s maps in production! Status report! Empty_bar_bleue  (42/1000)
Attack = Points (Attack Power=Attack x Level):
.'s maps in production! Status report! Left_bar_bleue81/3000.'s maps in production! Status report! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/3000)

.'s maps in production! Status report! Empty
PostSubject: .'s maps in production! Status report!   .'s maps in production! Status report! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:01 am

Several maps are in production, those are: Crossing, Citadel, Metro, High-rise, and Overgrown.

Crossing is almost completed, Basic geometry is finished, final mapmodels and texture details are being made.
The old and the new part of the city is separated by a river. All buildings have at least two floors and can be entered. Perfect for snipers, but crossing to get the flag, is a problem. This map is designed in way that the player never has to touch the ground to get to the buildings.

Citadel is only basically started, no texturing has been done or mapmodels added.
Citadel is two castles separated by a canyon. The teams have to attempt to infiltrate the enemy castle by passing through a bridge allowing both teams to cross.

Metro's basic geometry is completed.
Metro is a map in which the main focus is a subway station. The trains are stopped, teams will fight in them, beside them, and even on them.

High-rise is only beggining to form.
High-rise is designed to compete against Headshot-city, hence it is simple, sniper building based map. Unlike Crossing, this map will feature very little mapmodels to allow everyone to play in it without experiencing any lag for those with slow computers. This map will also feature the same structuring as Crossing so that all buildigs can be reached without touching the ground, whilst maintaining a balance so that all weapons can be used. This map, will be wet, and most of the detail will be focused on the geometry, texturing, lighting, angles and slopes, and placing of water.

Overgrown is not yet started.
Overgrown will be a map featuring serveral houses ruled over by bushes and trees. Not much information is available.

Guys, ideas are always welcome. Please post some under this topic.
Back to top Go down

.'s maps in production! Status report!
Page 1 of 1